• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Newsku

  • Home
  • Menu1
    • Submenu1
    • Submenu2
    • Submenu3
    • Submenu4
  • Menu2
    • Submenu1
    • Submenu2
  • Menu3
  • Menu4
  • Menu5
  • Menu6
Home » 2013 » Streaming After Effect (2013) Online

Streaming After Effect (2013) Online

After Effect (2013)After Effect (2013)
iMDB Rating: 3.9

Date Released : 8 October 2013

Genre : Action, Horror, Thriller

Stars : Kirk Anderson, Daniel Baldwin, Michael Chinn, Will Clinger

Movie Quality : BRrip

Format : MKV

Size : 700 MB



 

Download Trailer Subtitle

When college students sign up for what seems a simple paid research study, they soon realize their lives are in danger. Unfortunately they've unknowingly volunteered their bodies as human collateral in an ongoing U.S. Military experiment.


Watch After Effect Trailer :



Review :


Friday Night Thriller

I really enjoyed this film. I felt that it was a great Friday night flick. An entertaining film that gives you what you are looking for when you want to watch a thriller/scary movie with your buddies. Covers all the bases to engage you with the plot and characters. I don't think that the story line is new, however, I thought it was well written and the actors did a great job to capture my attention. After Effect has several great action scenes that have point of view shots that I thought were very cool and would make Michael Bay jealous. There were also these transition shots that brought you in from being a viewer to being apart of the experiment. Felt like that was extremely creative. A thriller film must have gruesome special effects to set it apart. When I watch an alien/zombie type movie, make up and effects, better be awesome to keep the story "real" and me believing. Now because of After Effect I have to ask myself how desperate in need of cash do I have to be in order to participate in a paid research study. Damn these movies and their psychological effects! NO spoilers here, see the movie!

Posted by lso on Kamis, 14 November 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Streaming After Effect (2013) Online
Description : After Effect (2013) iMDB Rating: 3.9 Date Released : 8 October 2013 Genre : Action, Horror, Thriller Stars : Kirk Anderson, Daniel Baldwin, ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Streaming After Effect (2013) Online"

Posting Komentar

Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan: Posting Komentar (Atom)
Copyright © 2012 Newsku - All Rights Reserved
Design by Mas Sugeng - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger