• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Newsku

  • Home
  • Menu1
    • Submenu1
    • Submenu2
    • Submenu3
    • Submenu4
  • Menu2
    • Submenu1
    • Submenu2
  • Menu3
  • Menu4
  • Menu5
  • Menu6
Home » 1993 » Watch O Fio do Horizonte Online

Watch O Fio do Horizonte Online

O Fio do Horizonte (1993)O Fio do Horizonte (1993)
iMDB Rating: 6.1

Date Released : 22 December 1994

Genre : Drama, Mystery, Thriller

Stars : Claude Brasseur, Andréa Ferréol, Ana Padrão, Antonio Valero

Movie Quality : HDrip

Format : MKV

Size : 870 MB



 

Download Trailer Subtitle

Spino, a 50-year-old pathologist, works at the city morgue. One night, he receives the unidentified body of a murdered young man to perform the autopsy. But Spino seems to recognize the body... himself, 30 years younger. He decides to start his own investigation leading him to a labyrinth of dead-ends.


Watch O Fio do Horizonte Trailer :



Review :


Wow! Definitely one of the best!

I saw this film at an International Film Festival in LA about 4 years ago. I still remember it's intensity, and how captivated I was throughout the film. That's saying a lot, considering how many films I saw during that month, and how little publicized this particular film was. Although the film hasn't changed my life, it has definitely made a lasting impression.

Ever since then, I've been wanting to see it again, but could never find it.

I highly recommend watching this film if you get a chance. You won't forget it (or regret it).

Posted by lso on Jumat, 15 November 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Watch O Fio do Horizonte Online
Description : O Fio do Horizonte (1993) iMDB Rating: 6.1 Date Released : 22 December 1994 Genre : Drama, Mystery, Thriller Stars : Claude Brasseur, Andréa...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Watch O Fio do Horizonte Online"

Posting Komentar

Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan: Posting Komentar (Atom)
Copyright © 2012 Newsku - All Rights Reserved
Design by Mas Sugeng - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger