• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Newsku

  • Home
  • Menu1
    • Submenu1
    • Submenu2
    • Submenu3
    • Submenu4
  • Menu2
    • Submenu1
    • Submenu2
  • Menu3
  • Menu4
  • Menu5
  • Menu6
Home » 1991 » Watch Twenty Dollar Star (1991) Online

Watch Twenty Dollar Star (1991) Online

Twenty Dollar Star (1991)Twenty Dollar Star (1991)
iMDB Rating: 4.9

Date Released : 21 May 2006

Genre : Drama, Thriller

Stars : Rebecca Holden, Bernard White, Eddie Barth, Marilyn Hassett." />

Movie Quality : HDrip

Format : MKV

Size : 700 MB



 

Download Trailer Subtitle


Watch Twenty Dollar Star Trailer :



Review :


I bought it for .25 and I can sell it for more so cut me some slack

Like a lot of people around here I can get into "bad" movies for ish and giggles but this movie is just bad. I DARE you to watch it. There are several scenes of the star singing I had to fast forward. The only redeeming thing about this movie is the fact that it is older and yet has a positive primary character who is gay and not super-stereotyped. He was the only likable character in the whole movie. I had a hard time ever feeling sympathy for the main character despite the fact that she is beaten and later gang raped. She is just annoying and rather unattractive considering she is supposed to be a movie star/pop singer. There's no eroticness to be found except for a topless dancer at a party. The writer is male and I think that that is where a lot of the trouble started.

Posted by lso on Jumat, 15 November 2013 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Watch Twenty Dollar Star (1991) Online
Description : Twenty Dollar Star (1991) iMDB Rating: 4.9 Date Released : 21 May 2006 Genre : Drama, Thriller Stars : Rebecca Holden, Bernard White, Eddie ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Watch Twenty Dollar Star (1991) Online"

Posting Komentar

Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan: Posting Komentar (Atom)
Copyright © 2012 Newsku - All Rights Reserved
Design by Mas Sugeng - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger